Mistweaver monk [Accepted]

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Thrillerke
Raider
Class: Monk mistweaver

Mistweaver monk [Accepted]

Postby Thrillerke » 04 Oct 2019, 22:59

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Tessa

Character Info
In-Game Name: Thrillerke
Class: monk
Primary Talent Spec: mistweaver

Scondary(off)Specs:
planning to go windwalker if needed, but im not very experienced in that spec yet.

What made you choose these specs for raiding?:
its the best spec i can play in wow and i just love healing with mistweaver, still loving it for years

What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?:
i always want to have the best enchants and gems on my gear and trying to get the best stats to max up my performences, i check out several websites, vids on youtube and logs to see what's best for me.

Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?:
yes if its a must, but still getting the right gear/stats and need to learn about it wich i am willing to do, but i hope i can stay on healing spec bcause thats what i love the most and know best :)

Your Current Artifact neck lvl: lvl 66

Link to current armory profile:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... thrillerke
Link to relevant logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/37413744
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/3 ... 7288800000
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/KPkYyWcbZVqdMQDj

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: raiding guilds:
Codex, Voltera and Omnius Gaming

How long were you in your previous guilds?
codex: 4 months, voltera: almost 3 months, Omnius Gaming: 1 month untill now

Why did you leave your previous guilds?:
every guild took long term breaks from raiding and eventualy died, i am loyal to a guild and dont leave just like that, but beeing alone for most off the time in the guild is not fun and i want to try to progress with a guild that is trying to go as far as they can and doesnt collaps after a short while due ppl are getting tired of trying, or stop raiding because of alot of people that can't attend to the raids.

Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: no

Raid Experience, elaborate!:
on cata and mop i only cleared normal raids due i was not in a raiding guild.
On legion i cleared all raids on normal and hc (curved) and few bosses / raid on mythic
have curved on uldir, bod and tep
mythic kills: uldir 1, bod 3, tep 3 with 39% progression on ashvane

How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?:
i always watch videos on youtube on differend channels, and check wowhead, etc. for anything i can learn about the encounters, i dont like to come clueless to raids.

Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?:
yes! its all about progress and getting the kill toghetter, no matter how many wipes, its a learning progress to get the best method to get the kill.

Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.:
i'm not the best ,but i am a good healer, i always try my best and try as far as i can get when given the chance.
on new encounters i can make some mistakes or stupid moves, but after a few tries, i'm getting a hang on it and improves my performences.
I'm always open for critisism / tips to improve even more, bcause there is always place for improvement.

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?:
I started on cataclysm on a private server 7-6 years ago, i have been playing on private servers untill legion and after the nighthold a took a big break of 6 months.
I started with bfa on retail since october 2018.

How much do you play?:
Every day for several hours

Has your account been traded or passed on?:
No

Does anyone else have access to your account?:
No
Do you have any high level alts?:
I am gearing a mm hunter, its atm ilvl 422 and necklvl 63

Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?:
Yes

Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for?:
Yes, but it takes a little time bcause i'm am in the beginning somewhat insecure and shy :3, but it gets better once i gotten to know some ppl. :)

Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 20:15(invites start) 20:30 (raid start) ->23:15):
Yes i can, but i have sometimes late shifts at work untill 20.30, as far as i can tell , for the main raid schedule i can attend for the next 2 months (only 1 day i have late shift in the end of november) for the other months i can arrange with my boss to give me as much early shifts as possible, especialy on the main raid schedule.

General

How did you first come across Fifth Sin, and what led you to apply?:
Seen the guild on wowprogress.
It looks like a solid aduld guild with a solid raidteam with a good enjoyable envirement and the history makes it even more interesting :).

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?:

I want to join your guild first of all because of the history.
It made me very curious and thrilled, bcause it also tells that the guild has a steady guild with a good/friendly envirement that won't collaps wich i am looking for since i started on retail.
I am loyal to a guild and not a snowflake, i can tell i can be sure to attend at least 90% all of the raid days, the raidhours suits me good because i have early shifts most of the time.
i always try my best to push and improve my performences and knowledge, im also always open for criticism and suggestions to improve even more.
at start i can make some mistakes, but once i get a hang on it they won't get repeated.
i'm always prepared on raids, have my foods,flasks, pots, and when i have enough mats i can also provide some cauldrons / feasts to the guildbank to contribute.
I haven't gotten a real shot to get far in mythic raids because i've been in guilds that collapsed and died pretty fast, and couldn't progress more bcause of it, but i am confident and believe i am capable to push futher then the progression i have so far.
I always have a hunger to go further and better, a hunger for continues progression, no matter how many wipes, i dont lose faith nor patience.
Beside raids i also am available do do some mythic + for own progression/gear or helping guildies out to get them better gear.
i am at start a shy and insecure person with new ppl around me and it takes some time to ajust.
I have a good sence of humor and absolutly not toxic to ppl.

Thank you for your time and i hope u concider me to give me a chance to join your guild and raid with u wich i am looking forward to.

Greetings Tessa

Peachblossom
Head of Healers
Class: Priest

Re: Mistweaver monk

Postby Peachblossom » 05 Oct 2019, 12:14

Hi there,

Thanks for the application, we'll take a look at it and get back to you as soon as possible.

Peachblossom

Thrillerke
Raider

Postby Thrillerke » 05 Oct 2019, 14:12

alright, thank you :)

Peachblossom
Head of Healers

Postby Peachblossom » 05 Oct 2019, 14:57

We had a discussion about your application and would like to set up a discussion on ts3 so we can see whether we would be a good fit for each other.

You can add me on bnet Peachblossom#21669

Thrillerke
Raider

Postby Thrillerke » 05 Oct 2019, 15:26

sounds good :), i sent a request on bnet, so i will meet u there soon :)

Peachblossom
Head of Healers

Postby Peachblossom » 08 Oct 2019, 23:28

Accepted for trial. Contact any officer for a guild invite.

Return to “Recruitment”