Lunatyk Application [Declined]

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Mykeh
Class: Demon Hunter

Lunatyk Application [Declined]

Postby Mykeh » 08 Oct 2019, 08:40

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Mike

Character Info
In-Game Name: Lunatyk
Class: Demon Hunter
Primary Talent Spec: Havoc DPS
Scondary(off)Specs: Warlock
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: Strong, fun and 5% magic debuff.
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?: Using raidbots top gear and discussing with other people in class discord channels.
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: Yea
Your Current Artifact neck lvl: 69.9
Link to current armory profile: https://raider.io/characters/eu/draenor/Lunatyk
Link to relevant logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=3

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: Vicious n Delicious, The shadow legion, The phantom troupe(rename: evolve).
How long were you in your previous guilds? Various lengths of time. Stayed in vicious n delicious for the whole of legion.
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: People stopped playing. Especially in bfa for the shadow legion, joined friends guild evolve 7/8m but there is no space on the raid team + there’s no community spirit there at all compared to guilds I’ve loved.
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: No :)
Raid Experience, elaborate!: raided some mythic in legion, and bits of BFA with a break at the start of the expac. Always looking to push logs and squeeze that last bit of performance while helping others.
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?: Discuss with guildies and watch videos if needed. I’m a fast learner.
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: defiantly, thats where the satisfaction of pulling together happens.
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.: I’m very aware of mechanics whilst keeping the most dps uptime I can. Cant think of anything I do that lets the raid team down.

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: Since 2nd expansion
How much do you play?: A lot. Online every day for many hours. Always in touch on discord and keeping up on guild stuff.
Has your account been traded or passed on?: No
Does anyone else have access to your account?: No
Do you have any high level alts?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: Yea
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for?: Yes
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 20:15(invites start) 20:30 (raid start) ->23:15): Here’s the deal breaker. I can for one week as I will be on the morning work shift which is (07:00st-2:30st) but then the week after I will be on the afternoon shift (2:30st-10:00st) so I’ll be late or benched that week. But straight on after I finish regardless to help out etc. I am very active.

General
How did you first come across Fifth Sin, and what led you to apply?: I think this guild really suits my style of having a great emphasis on community and good players pushing mythic. Looks like a nice atmosphere and a professional guild structure with this website etc. I like to pull my weight in content.
Anything else you would like to add? (optional):

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?: I’m not a toxic player. I will never call people out for being ‘bad’ but offer help when required. I love to be talkative in a guild and get to know everyone. I like to think I’m calm and collected but also a skilled player.

Bnet: Mykeh#2375
Discord: Mykeh#0647
-

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Re: Lunatyk Application

Postby Alyssia » 08 Oct 2019, 09:54

Thank you for your application, we will take a closer look and talk it over and get back to you here with any further questions or an answer.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Tharkun
Head of Melee / ArchBattlesteed
Head of Melee / ArchBattlesteed
Class: Druid

Re: Lunatyk Application

Postby Tharkun » 09 Oct 2019, 16:20

Hey, thank you for your interest in joining but we're going to decline the app.
Unfortunately the shifts is a deal breaker for us.

Good luck in your search for a guild.
Thaculrai
Officer and Dark Lord of Fifth Sin
Former Druid Class Master
Alyssia wrote:
Hightous wrote:Nice app! SWEDEN! He missed the "What are you good at" question tho but other than that he seams like a good player.

That question automatically blanks out when it detects swedes, as it knows anything written there would be a lie :P

Taurushon 06/02/2017 - "I wouldn't call it racist, just white supremacy"

Return to “Recruitment”