Real Name (Optional): Jochem
In-Game Name: Creatotem
Primary Talent Spec: Elemental
What made you choose these specs for raiding?:
- I was Restoration as mainspec before but since i am very flexible. I switch to what is needed and also at the moment Elemental Shamans are Good/Very good.
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?:
- Gems / Enchants / Gear is all checked through either Raidbots/Icyveins/Bloodmallet
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?:
I respec/reclass to what the guild needs if that is needed and usefull.
Your Current Artifact neck lvl: 68 Is my current Neck lvl.
Link to current armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /Creatotem
Link to relevant logs:
Tries of my current guild on Mythic Commander.. :
Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: Echo Of eternity
How long were you in your previous guilds?
- From April 28th
Why did you leave your previous guilds?:
- I did not leave yet, looking for mythic progression guild.
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?:
- I do not know anyone in the Fifth Sin.
Raid Experience, elaborate!:
- I Always raided mythic. Legion I was in a guild going for cutting edge always shortly before new content we would get it or not depending.
- Always had cutting edge.
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?:
- Reading up, watching PoV's for my class, Watching guides on Youtube.
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?:
- Wiping is progress as i learned over my years in WoW. Wiping is needed!
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.:
- Good at my class what i play, what i focus on. I will never be bottom dps/healing meters.
- Movement could improve and watching out for some ability's depending on what boss.
How long have you been playing WoW?:
- The day before 4th Anniversary of WoW 22/11/08
How much do you play?:
- This will always be around 2-3 hours a day.
Has your account been traded or passed on?:
- Never ever would i trade my account or pass it on. I'm an IT consultant. First rule right there.
Does anyone else have access to your account?:
Do you have any high level alts?:
- Warrior Prot/Fury
- DK Blood
- Soon to be Druid Resto
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?:
- Both Check.
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for?:
- I will always call for what is asked. But not shout stuff out thats not needed or not relevant.
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 20:15(invites start) 20:30 (raid start) ->23:15):
- This will be possible indeed. Only thing now is Every 3 weeks as work aswell. I will have late shift.
I'll do my best to be online after work and join in if needed. (sometimes i do even play from work if )
How did you first come across Fifth Sin, and what led you to apply?:
- Looking for a guild is not easy, then i came accros you guys and the first thing that jumped was humour, and some fun.
Its still a game and you are competitive but fun is still not taken away.
Anything else you would like to add? (optional):
- This is not the best application ive written before. But this will have to do. I might not attend every raid as stated above.
But ill make it worth! And keep that head straight!
PS : Humour is needed for me.
The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?:
- As stated above i'd like to join just cause i really think of all forums and Recruitment ive read you have a competitive and fun guild.
would be pleasant to be accepted.
- As in why you should recruit me. You do need that Elemental Shaman don't you. You can't really live without, i can feel the hunger for that shaman even through this forum! It's driving you crazy.
PS : Not to be rude but get that invite going please you're wasting time. ^^