Aplication holy paladin [Withdrawn]

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Amendieel
Class: Holy paladin

Aplication holy paladin [Withdrawn]

Postby Amendieel » 10 Oct 2019, 23:56

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Frank

Character Info
In-Game Name: Amendieel
Class: Paladin
Primary Talent Spec: Holy
Scondary(off)Specs: Ret and Prot
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: im a long time healer on diffent classes i like the way paladins work
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?: Currently the balance towards haste with the glimmerbuild
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: I can play offspecs would prefer to heal mainspec
Your Current Artifact neck lvl: 68

Link to current armory profile:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /amendieel

Link to relevant logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... amendieel#

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: Ignite most recently before flexarmy
How long were you in your previous guilds? 6 months and over a year
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: Flexarmy had very early starting times wich at some point where not fitting in my reallife. Ignite stopped raiding as a guild
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: no one
Raid Experience, elaborate BFA uldir CE BOD 4/9 EP 3/9
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?: Making sure i have my suplies fooed pots flask enchants books. And a big mug of strong coffee
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: Its al part of the learning curve
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.: Im good at healing and coolown mangement. In die hard everybody dying healing mode i might get dragged in that healing tunnel watch the frames !

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: sinds TBC im active
How much do you play?: every day to complete dialy quests rep grinds some mythic + at times
Has your account been traded or passed on?: no
Does anyone else have access to your account?:no
Do you have any high level alts?: currently my resto druid is geared
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: yes to both
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for?: i can and will if im aloud to Raidleaders call
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 20:15(invites start) 20:30 (raid start) ->23:15): the main days near 100% optionel days proberly not Always

General
How did you first come across Fifth Sin, and what led you to apply?: the wow progress story got my attention and me looking for something fresh and new made me apply
Anything else you would like to add? (optional):

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yoursef
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?: I hope to find a new team beyond this xp with a good raiding expierence i will do everything to pull my weight and hope to contrebute in a positive manner. And my playstyle is a lot better then my english grammer in writhing. ;)

Tharkun
Head of Melee / ArchBattlesteed
Head of Melee / ArchBattlesteed
Class: Druid

Re: Aplication holy paladin

Postby Tharkun » 11 Oct 2019, 00:01

Thanks for the app, we'll take a look over it and get back to you with an update.
Thaculrai
Officer and Dark Lord of Fifth Sin
Former Druid Class Master
Alyssia wrote:
Hightous wrote:Nice app! SWEDEN! He missed the "What are you good at" question tho but other than that he seams like a good player.

That question automatically blanks out when it detects swedes, as it knows anything written there would be a lie :P

Taurushon 06/02/2017 - "I wouldn't call it racist, just white supremacy"

Amendieel
Class: Holy paladin

Re: Aplication holy paladin

Postby Amendieel » 12 Oct 2019, 16:02

I withdrall my appplication

Peachblossom
Head of Healers
Class: Priest

Re: Aplication holy paladin [Withdrawn]

Postby Peachblossom » 12 Oct 2019, 19:48

OK, good luck and have fun.