Landslide Fury Warrior [Declined]

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Landslide
Class: Fury Warrior

Landslide Fury Warrior [Declined]

Postby Landslide » 12 Feb 2020, 22:05

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional):

Character Info
In-Game Name: Landslide
Class: Warrior
Primary Talent Spec: Fury
Scondary(off)Specs: Arms
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: I Love pure dps and melle so i chose a warrior !!
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?: This is the best results when i sim my charactor and check logs of top 100 players
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: Yes
Your Current Artifact neck lvl: 77.8
Link to current armory profile: the website is down keeps saying error
Link to relevant logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=4

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: Twisted
How long were you in your previous guilds?
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: They raid 3 days per week and i cant keep on top of 3 days and work at the same time in IRL so im looking for a 2 days a week
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: Nectarines
Raid Experience, elaborate!: Had cutting edge in a couple of expansions the latest 1 been Eternal Palace i raided casual with friends for alot of years in a guild called Proto
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?: Watch live streams and youtube videos read guides
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: of course that makes it even better when you eventually get the kill
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.: i think im good at excuting my rotation and following mechaincs im good at keeping on top of my cooldowns mechanics > personal logs

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: Since Litch King
How much do you play?: everyday after work finish work at 5pm uk time and saturday night all day sunday
Has your account been traded or passed on?: No
Does anyone else have access to your account?: No
Do you have any high level alts?: i have a warlock alt witch i played main in legion
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: Yes
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for?: Yes
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 20:15(invites start) 20:30 (raid start) ->23:15): Yes

General
How did you first come across Fifth Sin, and what led you to apply?: nectarines was in the guild and you guys look old school and adult about things
Anything else you would like to add? (optional):

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?: So i can blast the dps meters in style while following mechanics at the same time ;)

-

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Re: Landslide Fury Warrior

Postby Alyssia » 13 Feb 2020, 02:16

Thank you for your application, we will take a look, discuss and get back to you once we have had a chance to do so.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Landslide
Class: Fury Warrior

Postby Landslide » 13 Feb 2020, 20:30

ok thank you mate

Leix
Head of Healers
Class: Monk

Postby Leix » 15 Feb 2020, 13:01

Good morning,

Again thank you for taking the time to apply to us.
Unfortunately we have decided we will not be taking on a melee dps at this time.

Best of luck finding a suitable guild.

Thanks,

Leix

Return to “Recruitment”